- The Next generation of personal mobility, introducing the “standard” of electric scooters in India
- Never take your phone out when you ride – Smart 7” LCD display for navigation to incoming calls to nearest charging points
- Designed to traverse Indian roads
- Get your scooter off slopes, tight parking spots or uneven terrain with reverse assist
- Never go to refuel again with Ather Dot, a dedicated, connected and easy-to-install home charger to recharge in your own parking space
- Fast charge your Ather 450X at any of the Ather Grid public charging points in your city. Find one on the Ather app or on the dashboard. Going on a long ride? Carry a portable charger along.
The all new Ather energizes the riding experience and comes in 2 different variants- Ather 450 Plus & Ather 450X. Pick up from 0 to 40 km/hr in 3.9 seconds on the Ather 450 Plus while accelerating from 0 to 40 km/hr in just 3.3 seconds on the Ather 450X respectively. The Ather 450 Plus comes with an 85 km TrueRange and on the other hand, the Ather 450X comes with a 105 km TrueRange. However, both variants have a top speed measuring 80 km/hr.
A 5.4 kW PMS motor is installed in Ather 450 Plus that delivers 26 Nm of instant torque and a 6.2 kW PMS motor is included in the 450X electric bike delivering 26 Nm of instant torque. The significant part of Ather is a larger 3.7 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack including a 3-year warranty for unconditional protection. Also, charging is made easier and more flexible!
Now charge the bike with a home charger that can be fixed at a parking spot or a portable charger that can be carried anywhere to connect with a 5A socket or Ather grid installed at different public places. Acquire 0-80% in 4 hours 30 minutes with either the home or portable charger for both variants. The difference between Ather 450 Plus and Ather 450X in the Ather grid fast charge is 10 minutes to travel 10 km and 10 minutes to travel 15 km respectively.
Turn the navigation on your Ather electric bike without the need of taking out your smart devices to set the desired destination. The 7-inch touchscreen dashboard which is water-resistant and dustproof allows a clear view of Google Maps on the Ather. It allows a time-to-time software upgrade to set up the updates on the ever-improving scooter. The side stand sensors leverage a remainder of removing it when you forget and start the bike.
The new feature of reverse assist provides better convenience in parking easily while the dual disc brakes sharply react when applied at a point of emergency. Needless to worry about the bumpy roads that are tackled with a mono-shock suspension. It provides a 22 Liter larger boot space to store all your needs and allows saving important documents on the dashboard of Ather. Get a monthly ride log to your inbox by subscribing and tracing the travel data.
The effective price of Ather 450 Plus (including subsidies, Ather Dot/Portable charger & performance upgrade) is Rs. 1.17* Lakh and Ather 450X (including subsidies, Ather Dot/Portable charger & performance upgrade) is Rs. 1.39* Lakh. Avail the new electric bike at the best rates while purchasing with EMI options.
ALL NEW ATHER 450X GEN 3
Home or away, charge your way
All your big-little needs, foreseen
© 2022 Automotive Business Solutions. All rights reserved